THE PURE MEMBER ADVOCATE®PURE General Adjuster Karsten Richards, who began her career with PURE as a Member Advocate, is photographed here assisting a member with scheduling a contractor to repair damage caused by a water loss in his home. With her dedicated support, the member and his family were able to return to their everyday life.
PURE Member Advocates are a concierge-level team dedicated to making life easier for our members. They are standing by to help research contractors, find suitable temporary housing, and even schedule reservations, so you can get back to normal faster following a loss. And, in the event of a large loss, they help eligible members find ways to utilize PURE’s $2,500 Loss Prevention Benefit.
PURE RISK MANAGERS
Our team of risk managers provides a range of services aimed at helping you better protect your homes and property from loss. These include, but are not limited to:
- PURE360™ Consultation Kristin Modini (left) is one of more than 35 Risk Managers on staff at PURE who are dedicated to helping members prevent loss.
to help identify potential causes of loss within your home and ensure you have the right amount of coverage in place. During the inspection, recommendations are made to help protect your home from experiencing a claim, and Member Advocates help coordinate vendors to make implementing these recommendations easy.
- 10-Point CyberSafe Fundamentals Check designed to help you identify and mitigate major vulnerabilities in your home network, devices, and online activities.
- Wildfire Risk Assessment for those who live in wildfire prone areas, to identify potential vulnerabilities and recommend steps you can take to help safeguard your home.
- Hurricane and Emergency Preparation for those in the path of an impending storm, to help you prepare and protect your home from damaging weather events.
PURE Situation Room™
This online resource is filled with analysis and advice on risks that the membership faces. Among the content featured are stories that address severe weather, cyber threat, youthful drivers, risks to unoccupied homes, and so much more. In the event you are faced with a major risk – from catastrophic weather to major safety recalls—we’ll alert you and offer advice, resources, and the assistance of the Member Advocates to help keep your family safe.
To learn more, visit puresituationroom.com
THE PURE MEMBER PORTAL
The PURE Member Portal puts detailed coverage, billing, and claims information at your fingertips. Whether you are viewing it on your desktop, tablet, or smartphone, you have 24/7 access to:
- Vital Account Information:
Billing and coverage details as well as vital documents such as auto ID cards and policies when you need them.
- Detailed Claims Information: Through our innovative Claims Tracker, you have enhanced visibility into your claim including details on recent activities, contact information for thirdparties involved, a log of payments issued, and more.
To learn more, or for instructions on how to access the Member Portal, visit pureinsurance.com/portal
PURE’S GUIDE TO MOVING FORWARD AFTER A LOSS
A significant loss to your home can disrupt your life – physically and emotionally. For many members, adding to the stress was the uncertainty of what lays ahead. We created this Guide to help reduce that uncertainty and answer many of the questions frequently asked by our members. It is intended to supplement the one-on-one support you will receive from your PURE Claims Adjuster and PURE Member Advocate®.
To learn more, visit pureinsurance.com/restoring-home.